My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
Obituary in the Patch
ibex7 posted:
Actually, the patch, itself has died. WebMD has lost its interest in kookoos for coconuts and is looking for more nuts to get on the track for Coco Beach, The CocoSpa, Coco Theater, as well as the Coca Bar and Coco Memorial Hospital and Emergency Room. There is no Mayor of CocoPatch because Kitty Puff is the only one who can read past Grade Five. Hee hee. Check in if you dare.
Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement - Will Rodgers

slik_kitty responded:
you nut. lol
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

ibex7 replied to slik_kitty's response:
It's May 22nd, Kitty,

Did you really have five inches of hail???? Tell me how you managed. Maybe you need to start looking for a warmer climate, huh?
Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement - Will Rodgers

slik_kitty replied to ibex7's response:
not sure how much we actually got where i work cuz it melted by the time i left. it was really really loud though coming down on the roof. lol
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, my name is Debbie, and I live in Washington State and have lived there all my life. I was diagnosed with bipolar 2 back in '91 (or there about...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 1
these will knock your socks off. snowy finally got her drooling smilie! copy the url below. click on add image above the posting window. ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 26 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.