Skip to content

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
Spare Time in the Patch
ibex7 posted:
So little activity (?) in the patch. Wondering what's going on around Kitty's place, butt I betcha its busy, busy, busy. Little Leon is already the Prince and I do hope he sleeps a lot for now. Hugs for you, Gwamma!
Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement - Will Rodgers

slik_kitty responded:
so good to see you. yeah it's pretty busy but i am sleeping well. with my fan and ac going i can't hear a thing so i can sleep. he he he
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

ibex7 replied to slik_kitty's response:
Sad tale of what happened in my spare time, Kitty.

We had a 5 inch rain two weeks ago. Half inch of water in the den. Years ago, I bought a 16 gallon wet/dry vac to cure the mold problem. (Only the indoor/outdoor carpet gets wet since my den is in a walk-out basement and extra water simply drains out the back door. A day later, I simply vac the carpet dry and sprinkle carpet deodorizer and run a fan for two more days.).

My reeeal problem is that I slipped three stairs up and fell to the floor, landing with the handle of the vac pinching the vac nozzle under my right armpit. I broke the nozzle in half, jamming the edge between two ribs! God! That HURT!

Trusting that ribs were not actually broken, I've been struggling to breathe, cough, and sneeze for ten days.

At last, I must reveal to you that I am stumbling bumkin whose psychopharmacal meds only exaggerate his clumsiness. I'm so embarrassed, butt it IS what it IS.

Bowing deeply (ouch), I share this and tell you I need a hug.
Your Goat

PS By the way, BBQ baby back ribs used to be my favorite. Now, not so much.
Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement - Will Rodgers

slik_kitty replied to ibex7's response:
awww poor goat. hugs. i hope you feel better soon. hugs again.
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

Spotlight: Member Stories

About Me I live in sunny, steaming hot, Arizona. I've been married for 10 yrs and have a daughter who is 17. Also my dog who was 20 yrs old. just...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 33 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.