Skip to content

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
Check-in For Coconuts How's Everybody Keepin' Busy
ibex7 posted:
Here's your chance. Let us know about the worth while activities that Summer '14 has brought to you. Are your meds in control? What new stuff would you like to do in August? Give us all some good ideas.
Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement - Will Rodgers

Take the Poll

Choose things you plan to do while summer lasts.
  • Flirt with the new guy/gal at work.
  • Lose another five pounds before school begins in September.
  • Tell my live-in girlfriend/boyfriend to get a job or else move.
  • Get the kid(s) ready for school with clothes and school supplies.
  • Have the kids get hair cuts and go for an amusement park for a
vote
View Poll Results

slik_kitty responded:
hiya goat! i'm waiting for winter. lol
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

ibex7 replied to slik_kitty's response:
Summer will not last for ever. I remembered that its been six months since I sent you a warm, wet nuzzle. You keep me looking forward. You're my favorite cyber-friend, too. Be sure I look ahead to your next comment. - Your Goat
Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement - Will Rodgers

slik_kitty replied to ibex7's response:
you're my favorite cyber friend too. hugs
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

skypper responded:
Summer... Went camping a couple times as usual. Am spending lots of time with my new puppy. Trying to keep busy Exercising a lot.... Still trying to get my migraines under control, my bp was been mostly down with a few all too short spots of uppity up. I signed up to run a half marathon Indy efforts to keep myself so busy and so tired that I don't have time to hide in my room and cry... It mostly works. May have some major Life changes in the near future once I get finances sorted . If I can get that sorted I have a feeling I'll be feeling much better. I miss all my friends here. I've been extremely isolated and that's not really good Hope you all had a good summer. Like kitty though I'm actually ready for winter too, the summers been rough on my head and health strangely

skypper replied to skypper's response:
"In my efforts"

slik_kitty replied to skypper's response:
so nice to see you sky!

ibex7 replied to skypper's response:
Good to hear from you, Skypper,

You sound pretty good to me. Thanks for keeping in touch.

skypper replied to ibex7's response:

Spotlight: Member Stories

Rapid cycling BP1 and PTSD, with severe depressive episodes.I am on Lamictal and Risperidone.I am 47 Y/O, and I live in the SF bay area. Very happ...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 1
these will knock your socks off. snowy finally got her drooling smilie! copy the url below. click on add image above the posting window. ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 26 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.