Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Do you get tired of looking at my picture?
Rod Moser, PA, PhD posted:
With the new and improved Exchange Board, my photo pops up as soon as I answer a posting. Since I answer ALL of the postings, I tend to see a lot of "me" on this site -- sort of like clones. So, I have a question...

Take the Poll

Do get tired of looking at my mug shots on this site?
  • 1. Yes, most definitely
  • 2. No, it just tells me that you have addressed my question.
  • 3. Maybe. Do you have any other (non-nude) photos?
  • 4. I don't care. You sort of look like Santa.
vote
View Poll Results
FirstPrevious12NextLast

CatWoman1971 responded:
I think it's cute having all of the mini Dr. Mosers!

Rod Moser, PA, PhD replied to CatWoman1971's response:
You are sweet. So am I "cute" or "Old Man cute"?

CatWoman1971 replied to Rod Moser, PA, PhD's response:
More like "Santa" cute! Seeing all of your pictures is like seeing a bunch of cute little pictures of Santa.

Rod Moser, PA, PhD replied to CatWoman1971's response:
Ho...Ho...Ho.

I am reluctant to respond, since my picture will pop up again!. Thanks for commenting. Being compared to Santa (face-wise, not girth wise) is a compliment.

Annie_WebMD_Staff responded:
No, not at all!

I tend to change my profile photo quite a bit. My current one has my late cat in it.

Your profile photo let's people know that you've recently posted and it's probably a reply to their questions!

- Annie

EvelynQuartus responded:
Hah had to pick 2. but had to say found answers 3 and 4 quite amusing

sherm80 responded:
You are a breath of fresh air with your humor and compassion. Your pic is just another comforting aspect of your replies. Oh yeah, you are knowledgeable, too!! LOL.

Rod Moser, PA, PhD replied to sherm80's response:
Thank you....

katie7852 replied to CatWoman1971's response:
Agreed!

Rod Moser, PA, PhD replied to katie7852's response:
The photo tells people that I have answered/responded to their question. Personally, I would prefer that "something else"m, other than my photo....over and over again....appears in this box. I know I can change the photo, but I haven't really figured out something better. Any ideas?

jkliem replied to Rod Moser, PA, PhD's response:
You could have some fun with it. Find someone with photoshop skills to add a different hat to match the season. Witches hat this month, Pilgrim hat in November, Santa hat in Dec, Ski cap, "mad hatter", easter bonnet, swim cap and goggles, cowboy hat, mardi gras mask... you get the idea.

Rod Moser, PA, PhD replied to jkliem's response:
You are correct. I really should do this, since this would really fit my personality. I have some devil horns somewhere....

KoKun responded:
I agree. I like seeing the little Santa's on my screen. You give the gift of Advice for the Holidays!

twosparrows responded:
The first time I saw your picture is when I posted my question a couple of hours ago. I'm sincerely hoping you are going to be look at recent posts pretty soon because I'm really curious as to why I'm having this problem all of a sudden. It's still here and hasn't gotten better.

As for your picture with your posts, I think it's really nice to see the face behind the advice, so keep your pictures coming. It's comforting to put a face with the help.

Helpful Tips

EAR PROBLEMS
I have had a mild ear ache on and off and recently when I had a cold with runniynose, the ear began to hurt again. The outer ear was also ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Focus on Flu

Find answers to your questions about seasonal flu issues and answers to your concerns about the flu season and H1N1...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.