Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Includes Expert Content
    comment
    sherm80 posted:
    I, myself, and others (I have noticed by their comments) are really disgusted with one of the "communities" on this site, the Sports Medicine community. You can see by the number of "0 replies" that it's useless to ask questions. This is certainly not a credible community to gain any information.

I'm only appealing to you because you DO take the time and answer promptly, and I've admired your approach to your area of expertise, not only knowledge but a sense of humor!! They should follow your example!!

Rod Moser, PA, PhD responded:
    Thank you so much, Sherm80....you made my day. I have not been on the Sports Medicine community, so I really can't comment. I have been doing this site for such a long time that it has really become part of my professional life.

sherm80 replied to Rod Moser, PA, PhD's response:
    And I'm sure you don't want to speak against your "colleagues", BUT . . . It just seems unfortunate when people advertise their services, and then they don't put in the time!!

Rod Moser, PA, PhD replied to sherm80's response:
    Some people have the time....some make the time. Because I totally enjoy my relationship with WebMD, I have become a bit obscessed with promptly posting, and have made it my mission to respond to everyone, even though this is not required. Each health expert has a different relationship to their community members, and of course, every one of us is different to our approach.

Helpful Tips

Drugs and reactions
    As long as we're on the subject of reactions that Dr.s say they have never seen problems with their large number of patients over the ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Focus on Flu

Find answers to your questions about seasonal flu issues and answers to your concerns about the flu season and H1N1...Read More

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.