Skip to content
Dr. Moser's Latest Blog Entry (worth reading)
Caprice_WebMD_Staff posted:
Dr. Moser's words speak for themselves, take a look:

Shouldering the Burden...Again
We never touch people so lightly that we do not leave a trace. ~Peggy Tabor Millin

Sue1420 responded:
Dr. Moser,
Just read your blog and conversation with Yanksgirl and I am so sorry to hear that you need to have another surgery on your rotator cuff. I do hope that all goes well and this does the trick and I certainly hope that you do not have a repeat of the corneal abrasions situation. My very best wishes to you as you prepare for the surgery and of course during your recouperation.

Take Care!

Sue

Winterblue2 responded:
Hello Dr. Moser. I have been scanning your blogs, discussion board and maybe I'm having a senior moment, or day, but I haven't found any posting about your upcoming surgery.

Sorry for posting on the wrong board. The blog board was closed for comments, so maybe you have already had the procedure.

Just want you to know that I am thinking about you and hope everything goes well enough that you don't have to go through the recoup you were going through before.

Praying for a very good outcome. Take care now.

Helpful Tips

Sj?gren's Syndrome
I guess seeing in hindsight that this was posted over two years ago, my comment would mostly be for people stumbling upon this thread. When ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Focus on Flu

Find answers to your questions about seasonal flu issues and answers to your concerns about the flu season and H1N1...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.