Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Includes Expert Content
Need help, three bumps on my toe that i can't identitfy
kazikaz posted:
I noticed three connected skin colored bumps on my toe. They are not particularily painful by any stretch. I though they might be warts but I am 21 and have not had any in over 10 years. I thought it might be releated to wearing the same pair of socks for a few days. I do alot of walking for a living so I though it could be a fungus.

Attached is the picture.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as to what they are and how to proceed.

Thank you.

Rod Moser, PA, PhD responded:
Hey....why have you posted this on the Ear, Nose, and Throat community board ?

I am very sorry, but I am unable to offer you a patient-specific answer based solely on your photograph. Yes, it is possible these are warts, but their are many different types of subcutaneous lumps that can occur on your feet. You will need to see a health care provider so you can have this properly examined.

Featuring Experts

Welcome to WebMD's Ear, Nose, and Throat Community — a site where members help each other. If you have an experience to share or would like ...More

Helpful Tips

FAQ Tip #2: Tonsilliths and Cryptic TonsilsExpert
People are often puzzled by white accumulations in their tonsils. Some feel they have Strep, yet they do not really have a red, sore ... More
Was this Helpful?
18 of 26 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Focus on Flu

Find answers to your questions about seasonal flu issues and answers to your concerns about the flu season and H1N1...Read More

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.