Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Would like to try this and see if this will work for me
tbeasley posted:
479Carla - Came across your post regarding aspirin allergies & loss of sense of smell & polyps and just wanting to know first how you are doing and what the liquid prednisone & saline mixture you use is exactly called to see if I can have my doctor give me a prescription for this. I have take oral prednisone and within a few hours of taking it I can smell fine but you cannot as you know stay on oral prednisone for any length of time. What were your symptoms when you were allergic to aspirin when you took it? This is encouraging information and I would like to give this a try if my doctor will allow. Thanks!

Helpful Tips

Ear and allergies
For what it's worth, my brother has been getting allergy shots for a year and the ringing in his ears has stopped..... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Focus on Flu

Find answers to your questions about seasonal flu issues and answers to your concerns about the flu season and H1N1...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.