Skip to content
Includes Expert Content
my nephew is extremely sick and I would like some clarification on if he will be okay
lovinguncleof3boys posted:
my nephew is at the ER and I am at home with my other nephews and he woke up screaming and hallucinating we gave him some children's Tylenol and some children's Imodium before he went to bed and I would like to know what might cause that we kept him hydrated with water and powerade mixed together all day so if any doctors are on here please let me know what would cause that and if he will be okay

Rod Moser, PA, PhD responded:
Unfortunately, health experts are not on-line 24/7 like an answering service to address postings that require a timely response, and that health experts really have no way of blindly diagnosing anyone over the Internet or make a determination if someone will be "okay". Sorry, but you have made a request that I cannot fulfill, no matter how much I would like to help you.

I certainly hope that your nephews are fine.

Helpful Tips

FAQ Tip #2: Tonsilliths and Cryptic TonsilsExpert
People are often puzzled by white accumulations in their tonsils. Some feel they have Strep, yet they do not really have a red, sore ... More
Was this Helpful?
18 of 26 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Focus on Flu

Find answers to your questions about seasonal flu issues and answers to your concerns about the flu season and H1N1...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.