Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Fell ill on march 1st
Silverado44 posted:
Looking for some advice, I fell I'll about 3 am on 3/2/13. Woke up with 102 fever and as time progressed the body aches became almost unbearable. The joints that hurt the worst have been the joints in my spine, top to bottom. The worst of which has been from the L4 & L5 area (those two have DDD which I receive injections for about every six months). I have had shooting and burning pain radiating into my gluts, front and back of thigh, it's been excruciating n Tylenol does not touch it.

Fever seemed to break about noon on 3/5/13, of course three hours before. An appointment with a doctor. I explain everything to him but he does not run any tests, just a quick physical exam. He says I have influenza A, now what is strange to me is that I have no respiratory or sinus issues. Now the morning of the 6th (after finally getting some sleep) I wake up with severe chills, take my temp n it's back at 99.

I'm concerned that this may be something else, any input is appreciated

Helpful Tips

Earaches
I had pressure behind the eye and earache, even after using neti pot, suction machine and fluticasone. I found those worked great for ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Focus on Flu

Find answers to your questions about seasonal flu issues and answers to your concerns about the flu season and H1N1...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.