Skip to content
Pulsating Ear
AngelLily posted:
Hi,
A couple of months ago, I started noticing random pulsating in my left ear. It isn't constant, but is very annoying when it occurs. I started keeping a journal to keep track of when the pulsing happens. For some reason, it seems to occur mainly when the television, computer, or radio is on in the same room (regardless of my activity level at the time). I don't know if I'm losing my marbles or if this correlation makes any sense at all. It just seems strange that this sensation started very recently. I have normal blood pressure and haven't started any new medications recently. I'm just wondering if anyone else has experienced something similar and can point me in the right direction.
Thanks

Helpful Tips

FAQ Tip #2: Tonsilliths and Cryptic TonsilsExpert
People are often puzzled by white accumulations in their tonsils. Some feel they have Strep, yet they do not really have a red, sore ... More
Was this Helpful?
18 of 26 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Focus on Flu

Find answers to your questions about seasonal flu issues and answers to your concerns about the flu season and H1N1...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.