Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Nose
Patts posted:
I had a bad sinus infection which I just finished the antibodtics I had a scab or booger in my nose and I used. Qtip to get it out my nose is hurting bad (I didn't want to use my fingers) Well I be ok. The qtip is not stuck and I the booger or scab out? I really didn't go in to far I just went to the back of the nose though. I have had many sinus surgeries(6) because of infections I can't get rid of. What can I do to help the pain? I have a nose douch($ good one) it looks like a water pik for the nose. If I keep using that will it help? I am so worried because I have sever bad sinus. I get at least 6to 10 infection in a year. Sometimes more if iam severely exposed to my allergy I get more. Can anyone help? Will I be fine?

Patts responded:
I think I'm ok the not as intense pain. I used my douche and it helped. It was probably a scab because when I get infection I also get bloody nose. I would still like to hear for some help to made sure my sinus will be ok?

Patts replied to Patts's response:
Sorry I'm feel better because of pain pill for got I took it. I Al's have TMD severely.

Helpful Tips

Your Home Black BagExpert
Doctors used to carry black bags containing all the medical tools they would need for a home visit. Of course, that rarely happens anymore. ... More
Was this Helpful?
31 of 53 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Focus on Flu

Find answers to your questions about seasonal flu issues and answers to your concerns about the flu season and H1N1...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.