Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Includes Expert Content
    3 ear infection on my 15 month son
    jaz89 posted:
    My son has had 3 ear infection, on his first one we found out he is Allergy to amoxide or penicillin i want to know if thats normal for him to have that many ear infections

Rod Moser, PA, PhD responded:
    Normal? No. Is it common for children of his age to have this many? Unfortunately, yes.

If he is in day-care, he is being exposed to many colds (viral infections) and colds are the most common predisposing factor.

Helpful Tips

Your Home Black BagExpert
    Doctors used to carry black bags containing all the medical tools they would need for a home visit. Of course, that rarely happens anymore. ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    32 of 54 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Focus on Flu

Find answers to your questions about seasonal flu issues and answers to your concerns about the flu season and H1N1...Read More

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.