Skip to content
Excessive ear drainage
Lizzywashere posted:
I have a long history of ear infections, so anytime I have any pain or drainage, I always see a doctor about a possible ear infection. Back in 2010, I was put on antibiotics for an ear infection, and the drainage never went away. For the last 3 years, i've had excessive fluid/wax drainage that prevents me from wearing my hearing aid, because the fluid/wax clogs it up. I clean my ears 4-5 times daily and it still isn't enough. I've seen the doctor multiple times, including once about 2 weeks ago, and they insist there is nothing wrong with my ear, and won't give me any answers. It is getting very aggrivating and I am at a loss of what to do about it.

Helpful Tips

Sharp pain in left ear lob cartiliage
After the last 24 hours of excruciating pain and having tried Tylenol Regular and Sinus and heating pads, this morning I took Aleve as a ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Focus on Flu

Find answers to your questions about seasonal flu issues and answers to your concerns about the flu season and H1N1...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.