Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
PNEUMONIA SHOT
DASCHULTZY posted:
On april 1st I had a vaccine. On April 2nd I started feeling very ill. I ended up in the hospital ER with a fever of 104.5, lethargic, vomiting headaches etc...After three weeks of trying to get my energy back and my cognitive abilities in tack I continued to have headahces and now back, shoulder arm and neck pain everyday with out fail. I went to have a spinal it came out traumatic and they couldn't read it !! I went to a neurologist and she did nothing but refer me to the infectious disease dr. which couldnt help me because the tap came back bad! So he said he didn't feel I had anything that I would need to see him for. So, here I am going back to my primary dr. that I do like but not sure what they are going to do for me. Any suggestions I will be welcome to hear as I have not been back to work due to all the pain and the fatigue!!

Featuring Experts

Welcome to WebMD's Ear, Nose, and Throat Community — a site where members help each other. If you have an experience to share or would like ...More

Helpful Tips

Your Home Black BagExpert
Doctors used to carry black bags containing all the medical tools they would need for a home visit. Of course, that rarely happens anymore. ... More
Was this Helpful?
31 of 53 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Focus on Flu

Find answers to your questions about seasonal flu issues and answers to your concerns about the flu season and H1N1...Read More

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.