Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Dizzy
Charlottelouise86 posted:
Hi I'm going out of my mind here I have been suffering now for 3 months with off balance dizzyness no vertigo or vomiting I have tinnus on and off in both ears and a little pain more of an annoyance than bad pain I here crackling and popping in my ears when I swallow press on them it all started with an outer ear infection quite a bad one I had steroid drops and it took down the swelling but then the off balance swaying started I feels like fluid behind my ears but the off balance is not letting up at all and is effecting my eyes especially long distance writing appears double like with a shadow and so do objects it's realy scaring me iv had antibiotics that have not worked and also fungal drops ( canisten) I'm going to see an ENT but an so scared they won't be able to help as I have read so many bad experiences with this on the net I don't know what to do should I go see a neurologist and ask about vr will this help ??? Many thanks

Helpful Tips

Your Home Black BagExpert
Doctors used to carry black bags containing all the medical tools they would need for a home visit. Of course, that rarely happens anymore. ... More
Was this Helpful?
31 of 53 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Focus on Flu

Find answers to your questions about seasonal flu issues and answers to your concerns about the flu season and H1N1...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.