Skip to content
hi, Pls advise
An_252594 posted:
Sir,

i had a ear perforation 7 weeks back. However the doctors said its healing & i also felt so,
But some 15 days back i went to higher altitude & my ear opened 7 closed several times.

After that, a day later , i had a very bad pain in that overall left side of my face starting from ear till the temples as if one is in the plane.

Later it got fine, but no w i sometimes feel crackling sounds & when swallow, i feel clock clock sound throughout the day in the same ear.
I really don't know what is happening.Is this going to affect my ear healing too.

Why is this happening only in the ear i had perforation, Has it become week or is this sound common to both ears & Iam just hearing it more in this particular ear because its open?

Please reply sir from your experience.

Regards

Helpful Tips

FAQ Tip #2: Tonsilliths and Cryptic TonsilsExpert
People are often puzzled by white accumulations in their tonsils. Some feel they have Strep, yet they do not really have a red, sore ... More
Was this Helpful?
18 of 26 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Focus on Flu

Find answers to your questions about seasonal flu issues and answers to your concerns about the flu season and H1N1...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.