Skip to content
orange mucus?? (sorry :( )
An_252657 posted:
Hi

about a week ago i come down with flu. did not go to doctors just had all flu like symptoms, bed ridden and extremely bad coughetc. Over the last week i have slowly got better. I am not there yet but am back in work although i am still coughing a lot and still do not have much of a voice because of how bunged up i am.
I have been blowing my nose constantly all week but the last 2 days it has been bright orange coming out of my nose. It has been healthy colour all week and now i have this. It is not the colour of blood in my mucus it is neon orange. I don't know what this is as i thought i was getting better slowly?? could this be a sign of a chest infection and that i need to go to doctors? or should i let it take it's course??
Any advice would be gladly accepted as im clueless
Thanks xx

Helpful Tips

Your Home Black BagExpert
Doctors used to carry black bags containing all the medical tools they would need for a home visit. Of course, that rarely happens anymore. ... More
Was this Helpful?
31 of 53 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Focus on Flu

Find answers to your questions about seasonal flu issues and answers to your concerns about the flu season and H1N1...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.