Skip to content
I would like some feedback to my recent conditions
ericktdowns posted:
It has been a year and seven months since I started my deckhand job on the Mississippi River and over that amount of time I have picked up severe allergy issues. I would imagine being exposed to living conditions aboard a vessel, dry cargo barges, and climate change could be contributing to the issues. My nose will clog up shutting off my nasal passage but without any liquid or snot inside; I can't breathe for weeks at a time nor smell anything either. Sniffing a product like vicks and such that has a minty smell used to open my nose up but now nothing opens up the nasal passage. I am 25 years old without any history of allergies. After dealing with the nasal issues, I started getting sinus headaches, tiredness, foggy brain, weight loss, muscles that seem to take a long time to heal, and thinning hair, which is all strange from being 24 a year ago with thicker hair and working out on a regular basis. I have also had a few weird incidents where I became dizzy and felt like I was about to blackout, once that happened in a grocery store. I was sweating and felt that if I stood still I would pass out so I had to keep walking around the store. All of these symptoms started within the past year and 7 months. Can somebody please suggest what I may be experiencing? Feel free to ask me any questions to help determine my case. Thank you for your time.

ericktdowns responded:
I have also urinate too often to be normal and also seem like I can't ever get full.

Helpful Tips

Sharp pain in left ear lob cartiliage
After the last 24 hours of excruciating pain and having tried Tylenol Regular and Sinus and heating pads, this morning I took Aleve as a ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Focus on Flu

Find answers to your questions about seasonal flu issues and answers to your concerns about the flu season and H1N1...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.