Skip to content
unexplained ear pain (ENT says nothing is wrong)
mizz_castillo posted:
Hey my name is Ana; ive bn having a pain of and of in my left ear (inside only) for the past 4 years!! i cant take it anymore..i have gone to the ER a couple of times when having the ear pain almost crying and they never found anything, the last time i went to the ER i decided to go to a dif hospital than the one i usually assisted to hear dif opinions, that day they had told me that i had a chronic ear infection and that my ear was closing ...i went visit my primary doctor she found no infection and sent me to the ENT doctor cuz she found my tonsils big... went to see the doctor and he said nothing was wrong w my left ear and that my tonsils where a little big but not a problem, also went to the dentist to see if there was anything wrong and everything was fine....i need help i cant take it anymore, and theres not a possible way your body is showing you something is wrong and doctors say theres nothing wrong!!!!! pleasee help me

Helpful Tips

Ear and allergies
For what it's worth, my brother has been getting allergy shots for a year and the ringing in his ears has stopped..... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Focus on Flu

Find answers to your questions about seasonal flu issues and answers to your concerns about the flu season and H1N1...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.