Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    i need help
    annabelle780 posted:
    my daughter just had tubes put in her ears and i need to know how to keep the water out of her ears while showering can anyone give me any ideas or product suggestions to help me
    jszaradowski responded:
    use ear plugs. My three nieces and one nephew all had tubes put in. They all wear ear plugs when swimming. my one sister's pediatrician made them custom fit to the kids ears ear plugs for swimming. Her son, got them when he was 22 months and they are just now starting to fall out. My younger sister used plugs when bathing her daughter, she hasn't had the tubes more than a year and one is already falling out, and one already fell out. they all have had no problems with water getting in.

    Helpful Tips

    Help me some one please i need help with my son
    My son is 10 months old and when he was a month he had hopping cough and i took him to the doctors 3 times and they didnt pick up on it so ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

    Expert Blog

    Focus on Flu

    Find answers to your questions about seasonal flu issues and answers to your concerns about the flu season and H1N1...Read More

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.