Skip to content
ear infection?
matthew_thompson posted:
so for the past 3 or 4 months my right ear has been leaking the gooey green/white ear wax it is not solid ever it's always this liquid goop and my ear drum is always really itchy, and just yesterday my ear started going into extreme pain i have been taking pain killers and nasal decongestions (spelled wrong) and now im laying my ear on a heating pad im kind of concerned on if this will pass by or my sister is saying i may need to go to the hospital and have a tube put in my ear for two years any advice or a diagnosis would be nice

Take the Poll

go to hospital?
  • yes
  • no
vote
View Poll Results

IAmMe3 responded:
Maybe see your PCP before going to the hospital, your ear shouldn't be leaking... Plus any health issue you have for more than a week or so should be addressed by a healthcare professional. Good luck!

Helpful Tips

Earaches
I had pressure behind the eye and earache, even after using neti pot, suction machine and fluticasone. I found those worked great for ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Focus on Flu

Find answers to your questions about seasonal flu issues and answers to your concerns about the flu season and H1N1...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.