What Are These Red Spots in My Throat?
IAmMe3 posted:
Hi. I have pictures to put on here, but I can't figure out how to do it. When I click the camera it asks for a link, but just cycles through and I have to shut my computer down. I haven't posted my pictures online. So, if anyone can tell me how to get them on here I would appreciate it.

So, I had a tonsillectomy years ago. When I was at the doctor last week she mentioned something about a red lump, mass, I can't remember her exact wording on the right side of where my tonsil would be. Except she thought I still had my tonsils. I thought that was strange. I have also been having ear and neck pain on and off for the last several months on the right side when I am not sick. I do have chronic sinus infections though.

So, the other day I decided to use my phone and take a picture of the inside of my mouth to see what she was talking about. I saw the spot next to my tongue. But I also have red swollen oblong spots behind my uvula, on either side of it and maybe some behind it, can't really tell much detail. I really wanted to post pictures...

I have searched the internet and haven't found anything similar to what I see in my throat... Any suggestions? Thanks!

IAmMe3 responded:

Testing to see if my picture pastes here...