ears ringing possibly from concert
alarcone11 posted:
went to a concert 6 days ago(sunday). after the show i went to dennys but when i got home and open my door all i suddenly hear is ringing and my ac on.i couldnt sleep much that night.the next 6 days i have been wearing ear plugs sometimes on my ringing ear sometimes on both to see if it would help but it hasnt yet.i feel like it just makes my ears clogged or full?are the earplugs a good idea or should i let them heal on their own? on monday the day after the show i went to see a gp.all he said was that when he checked my left ear my eardrum wasnt vibrating alot to sounds the way it should be? i told him about the show to and my symptoms(ringing and clogged ear) but all he gave me was claritin which diidnt help.i never really go to concerts so this is my first time i have had this ringing which is really worrying me.some ppl say it goes away in days but not many say weeks.its almost one week for me.wwill the ringing go away eventually in time? what should i do? im planning a ENT visit soon if it doesnt get better.what are the odds of my left ear healing? sometimes my right ear feels full for no reason too? what could that mean and what can my ear drum not vibrating mean?any suggestions or experiences? please help