Skip to content
Flu Shot & Vertigo
chip1958 posted:
I received a flu shot at work last thursday at 3pm woke up friday morning with severe vertigo and vomiting, I have had vertigo in the past but only lasted a few hours or quickly off and on, This is day 6 I am still not back at work, the vomiting has subsided but the dizziness has not, I can't walk straight, the dizziness now is only when I stand and try to walk, but don't understand why it has gone on for so long. On day 3 I went to the ER because I had slept or vomited non stop for 3 days, and then on day 4 went to an ENT Dr. I told him about the flu shot and he said he would not rule it out that this is the problem. Hopefully in another day or two I will be better enough to drive,I can say at this point I have taken my last flu shot.

Helpful Tips

FAQ Tip #2: Tonsilliths and Cryptic TonsilsExpert
People are often puzzled by white accumulations in their tonsils. Some feel they have Strep, yet they do not really have a red, sore ... More
Was this Helpful?
18 of 26 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Focus on Flu

Find answers to your questions about seasonal flu issues and answers to your concerns about the flu season and H1N1...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.