Skip to content
reaction to flu shot
dewirl posted:
I also am having terrible pain from the seasonal flu shot. I had mine 3 weeks ago in the morning. By night time I was in terrible pain at the injection site. I thought the pharmacist gave the shot really high and forward too. I really though she hit a nerve or joint. I can not lift my arm at all sometimes but at other times I can lift it 1/4 of the way up. I can not sleep through the night the pain wakes me and it is really hard to turn over. I have done nothing else to cause this pain. I can not do my daily swimming and can't to man tasks. I was relived to read the other posts and realizing it wasn't just me having this reaction. I am seeing my GP tomorrow and will ask for a steroid shot. 6 months of this pain is not something I can afford to do as I need my arms for my job.

Helpful Tips

helps you feel better
Every time I feel under the weather I start drinking chamomile and peppermint teas with lemon and drinking it will its still steaming. I ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Focus on Flu

Find answers to your questions about seasonal flu issues and answers to your concerns about the flu season and H1N1...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.