Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Ear Infection?
tms9870 posted:
I have a history of ear problems. I have had tympanoplasty surgery and have a huge mastoid cavity in my left ear. I have been having an earache and clogged feeling in that ear for about 5 weeks now. I have already done levaquin, ciprodex, ocuflox., and a round of steroids. While the fluid leaking is gone, my ear still keeps popping, and when I bend down, you can still hear fluid in there, It becomes very painful at times. I do get ringing now and sometimes dizzy spells. I keep going to the ENT and keep getting the same thing, nothings wrong. My hearing was already bad, due to the past surgery, but its worse now, the pain is still there, and it still feels clogged. I am at a new ent, due to insurance issues. I spent 21 years with the dr who did the surgery and never had an issue, except, regular cleanings. This is driving me crazy and ruining my days. Any thoughts to what might be going on??

Helpful Tips

FAQ Tip #2: Tonsilliths and Cryptic TonsilsExpert
People are often puzzled by white accumulations in their tonsils. Some feel they have Strep, yet they do not really have a red, sore ... More
Was this Helpful?
18 of 26 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Focus on Flu

Find answers to your questions about seasonal flu issues and answers to your concerns about the flu season and H1N1...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.