Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    needing med advice
    kaitlyn_chris4ever posted:
    Hello my boyfriend and I both have very strange ear achs. Mine seems to be your commen ear infection. I have it in both ears. I feel like I'm losing my hearing. Its not really pain full anymore . Just feels like its full or filled up . My bf is having diffrent ear problems . He has a huge sore on the inside of his ear that kinda looks like a 2nd degree burn. Its leaking blood and clear puss . Its very swollen around the ear and his side of his face. Its causing him a lot of pain. We tryed peroxid . Not working tho.
    atti_editor responded:
    Hi kaitlyn_chris4ever,

    While I cannot give medical advice or a diagnosis, you might find some helpful information in this article about ear infection complications . I suggest you make an appointment for you and your boyfriend to see a doctor. There may be antibiotics your doctor can prescribe or some fluid drainage that needs to be done to ease both his and your pain and allow for a full recovery.

    Best wishes,

    Helpful Tips

    Help me some one please i need help with my son
    My son is 10 months old and when he was a month he had hopping cough and i took him to the doctors 3 times and they didnt pick up on it so ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

    Expert Blog

    Focus on Flu

    Find answers to your questions about seasonal flu issues and answers to your concerns about the flu season and H1N1...Read More

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.