Swollen Tonsills
thehouse posted:
Ok My Tonsils Have Been Swelling For Over A Month Now, I Went To A Doctor A Couple Of Times Already And Have Been Prescribed Different Medications, First They Thought It Was Strep Throat,Then They Thought It Was Acute Pharyngitus And Then The Third Time They Gave Me Penicillin Vk, I Do Have My Widom Teeth Still And The Top Ones Rotted Out A Long Time Ago And Skin Grew Over Them, Also The Ones Next To Them Went Bad Also.
I Don't Have Dental Insurance And I'm On Medicaid.
I Don't Have Any Pain With The Swelling And Sometimes I Get Swelling On The Right Side Of My Neck Too.
I Have No Idea What Could Cause This, I'm Also Worried About Cancer, I Quit Smoking In 2008

atti_editor responded:
Hi thehouse,

We cannot give medical advice or a diagnosis through this board, but I do encourage you to make another appointment to see you doctor. Explain to him your symptoms and your dental situation, as well as your history of smoking and worries about cancer. Your doctor may be able to help rule out certain conditions, provide you with alternative treatments, and give professional advice on what your next steps should be in terms of treating your swollen tonsils.

Best wishes,
Atti