Sharp Pain then numbness
brodey posted:
I have always had this happen, but I finally want to know why. Sometimes when move my head to fast, I get this sharp pain behind my ear (sometimes both) and a few seconds later it feels like a water balloon popped inside my head and all this liquid is draining, then the side of my tongue closest to the "popped" side goes numb. This only last about five minutes or so. I'm just curious on what it is called so I can find more information on it.
atti_editor responded:
Hi brodey,

Have you seen your primary care physician or an ENT about this problem? Only a medical professional can accurately diagnose what is causing your symptoms. You might try searching some of your key symptoms in the "Search This Community" box at the top right of this page to see if any other community members have discussed similar symptoms.

Best wishes,