Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Includes Expert Content
miky stools
TINA22211 posted:
MY STOOLS HAVE BEEN BECOMING INCREASINGLY MILKY IN COLOR. I HAVE A CRACKED TAILBONE, CAUSED FROM OSTEOPORSIS. I HAD A BAD BACK SURGERY IN 2007. THE FUSE WAS TOO TIGHT, SO I HAVE BEEN TOLD BY A VERY WELL KNOWN ORTHOPEDIC SURGEON. I AM FUSED FROM L-2 TO S-1. MY BOWLS AND URETHRA ARE KNUNB FEELING, I CANT FEEL ANY THING COMING OUT UNTILL IT'S AT THE VERY END OF THE LINE, RIGHT AS IT EVACUATES. I CAN'T WALK UPRIGHT COMPLETELY AND I CAN'T WALK NOR STAND FOR VERY LONG AT ALL. MAYBE 15 TO 20 MINUTES. I'M MERELY GIVING YOU AN OVER ALL CONDITION OF MYSELF THINKING IT MAY HELP WITH DIOGNOSING MY PROBLEM. THANK YOU VERY MUCH TINA MARTIN

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Tina,

No one can diagnose you online and this isn't necessarily Dr. Uronis' specialty but hopefully she'll be able to offer you some avenues to explore with your own doctors once she has a chance to look in here.

DUKE MEDICINE
Hope Uronis, MD, MHS responded:
Tina,
I cannot diagnose this online but I would suggest that you talk to your primary care doctor about whether consultation with a neurologist would be helpful. Additionally, meeting with physicial therapy and/or occupational therapy might be helpful as you could learn some exercises to help increase your range of motion and improve your ability to stand up and walk around.
Hope Uronis

Helpful Tips

How to more easily read discussions
Exchanges provide a more dynamic way to keep up with ongoing discussions. But If you're finding how discussions and responses are ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 24 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Gastrointestinal Cancer Center