Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Celebrating
moonbeamgarden1 posted:
Besides my family I can't really go around doing a "happy dance"; so I'm going to dance here. Today is what I really hope is my last chemo session!!! YEAH!!! Surgery, then 4 rounds of chemo, then 6 weeks of radiation and oral chemo and now 4 rounds of chemo again. This is the last one.

HAPPY DANCE!!!!!!!

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
That deserves a happy dance! I'll join ya!

Congratulations Moonbeamgarden!

MandyL1953 responded:
Congratulations - I remember my last chemo treatment. It was weird because I "enjoyed" the company of the nurses and the other patients on the one hand, but I was pretty sick on the chemo - so I was glad to finally get that behind me also.

mikeslilsis responded:
Hi, I was just looking up some information on colon cancer and came accross this sight. It was so nice to read of someone with good news. Congratulations on getting through all of this. I'm sure it wasn't easy.
My brother was recently diagnosed with colorectal cancer. He has been told that his has broken through the wall of the colon and even through he really needs surgery, he will have to start with chemo and radiation. I'm a nervous wreck because he's not a healthy person. He is a severe diabetic who goes to dialysis three times a week and I'm very worried that he won't be able to handle all of this at one time. Please let me know what you think. I could really use someone to talk to who's been through this nightmare and might be able to help us cope a little better. Mike is 56 and single so I'll be going through it with him, as much as possible. Thanks and again, I'm very happy for you. Yeah!!!

Helpful Tips

giving blood saved my life
My iron count was too low to give blood. This can come from internal bleeding. I jumped my colonoscopy schedule by 2.5 years. They found a ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Gastrointestinal Cancer Center