Skip to content
Cancer drugs
whitneyyyh posted:
My friend's dad has recently been diagnosed with colon cancer. I believe it might also have spread outside the colon, but I'm not sure.
I don't know what stage or all the facts, but I do know that he has one year left and that he's been told if he started treatment it would only accelerate his death.
I don't know what treatment was offered but I'm assuming it's what is the normal procedure for colon cancer.
Does anyone know of any experimental treatments/drugs/etc. out there that might slip past a doctor's mind because it's not widely used or known about?

An_187375 responded:
Look at MD Anderson web page. They are a cancer hospital and they are the best. Friend's Dad's doctor can check with MD Anderson to see what the latest treatment is.

bbbaaammm responded:
There is an alternative cancer clinic in Tijuana Mexico called the Biomedical Center. They give herbs and recommend an all natural diet. I've told a lot of people about it, but not many people are willing to go on the diet. When there is no hope left, what does one have to lose by trying something different? Just my thoughts......

Helpful Tips

Tip Title
Please, if your husband is having rectal bleeding please get him a colonoscopy asap...My husband was diagnoased just a year ago with no ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Gastrointestinal Cancer Center