Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Pelvic Pain
mwiegers35 posted:
For going on 3 months now, I have had severe pelvic pain just above my belt line, below my belly button. It especially hurts after exercise or when I cough or sneeze. I am a 41 year old male and the pain is progressively getting worse, and my doctor had a pelvic CT scan done that came back normal. He wants me to see a GI doctor because he suspects it might be colon related? I don't know what to do...

Amelia_WebMD_Staff responded:
I'm so sorry for your pain and hope that you feel better soon! I will keep my fingers crossed that your symptoms are nothing serious. Have spoken to your doctor about the possibility of a hernia or kidney stone? I'm not a medical professional by any means, but have read that sharp pains in the stomach are side effects of each.

Here is the WebMD Hernia Overview and the WebMD Kidney Stone Overview for you to look over and speak to a professional for more insight. I hope that you find relief and the best of health in the near future! Take care
Best Wishes! Amelia

Helpful Tips

giving blood saved my life
My iron count was too low to give blood. This can come from internal bleeding. I jumped my colonoscopy schedule by 2.5 years. They found a ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Gastrointestinal Cancer Center