Skip to content
Chris4Life.Org..Virginia!
Bettymae58 posted:
Hello folks! My name is Kellie Matthews Brinckhaus and my mother Betty Smith passed away August 24, 2010, from Stage IV Colon Cancer. I continue her fight daily through getting the word out that HOPE & FAITH are alive! Whether your loved one is fighting the fight of their lives or have passed on, we are a community! I am 34 and a Member of CHRIS4LIFE.ORG established in 2009, by my dear friend Michael Sapienza, who lost his mom of Colon Cancer May 11, 2009. Together with countless others we are thinking out of the box to find comfort for caregivers and providing money for Research, Prevention, and a CURE! Join us @ Chris4Life.org on FaceBook, or feel free to Friend request me if you just need to talk. I don't have all of the medical answers, but I can understand what you and your families are going through! God Bless and I look forward to meeting you all!

brunosbud responded:
Thank you for this awesome link! I printed out every story under "INSPIRATION".

I know that "Staging" is important in the selection of treatment protocol for CR cancer...

But, it's a freakin' disaster, psychologically, for the person diagnosed.

Thus, I am having my best friend (the one with cancer) read every survivor's story I can get my hands on. I know its not realistic to paint a picture of "fight and you will survive stage 4, colon cancer".

But, my friend doesn't (know that). And, that's all that matters...

More "Inspirations", PLEASE! When my pal becomes cancer free, I promise you, you'll see her story on your site. Promise!

Bettymae58 replied to brunosbud's response:
HI brunosbud,
You sound like an amazing friend! I have a friend that has stage IV colon cancer and has been fighting since age 30. She is now 34, all cancer gone from her colon and liver and she has small tumors in her lungs! She's kickin ass and taking names. I would love to keep in touch, and you keep being an amazing " friend in pursuit of life" for your friend.

Kellie

Helpful Tips

it worked for me!
My husband died 2/3/4 of colon cancer. August 2011 I became vegan on a dare and 2/3 12 I was diagnosed with colon cancer. I was surprised! ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Gastrointestinal Cancer Center