Skip to content
Hi to you all
Pattimead posted:
I am having many symptoms including very slim bowel movements with blood pain in my stomach and very tired with nasea.. Did any of you experience these symptoms before you were diagnosed. I am heading to the doctor today and am afraid I have been ignoring this for too long.. Thanks for responding

Pattimead responded:
Well Dr. gave me some tests to do and I am heading back there this morning as a lump has now formed over my collar bone.. soft and mushy so I am a bit concerned about all this. Please resspond anyone have any of you on here seen these signs..

ike1954 responded:
Similar symptoms minus the nausea. Had the blood for quite a while then when the blockage started - then I went and got checked. I was diagnosed stage 3. Surgical resection and no ostomy. No lymph's affected. no further action cept to keep watch and do test 1/4 erly. G'luck with you tests and chin up!!!

ike

ross53 responded:
I had similar symptoms but not the pain & nausea. I was losing my appetite and weight.I ignored it for nearly18-months until it couldn't be ignored any longer. That was a mistake, had I gone to the doctor sooner the cancerous growth in my colon could have been removed at an early stage. As it was I lost the lower quarter of my colon, my anus and have to use a pouch for the rest of my life. My advice, get to the doctor yesterday and get it looked at before it is serious and potentially life threatening. Luckily my cancer hadn't penetrated the colon walls and the surgery was able to remove it, hopefuly permanently.

Helpful Tips

Colonscopy Prep -- Worked Great
I had a really good experience with my colonoscopy and wanted to advise folks. The day before the procedure only drink clear liquids, ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Gastrointestinal Cancer Center