Skip to content
young people
sad65 posted:
honestly never thought that there were so many young people with this cancer i think they should test sooner than 50.

Angelskye responded:
I agree. My husband was shocked when he was diagnosed at the age of 33. Now, we're dealing with issues that we thought we wouldn't deal with until much later in life. Even many of the doctors we spoke with couldn't help but comment about how young he was.

tamarabradshaw responded:
I understand my dad was diagnoised back in October that he had rectal cancer and it was in the late stages. My dad has gotten on to me about going to the doctor and getting checked. I already put off going to the doctor 3 years ago because i was scared but now I am 39 and I have to respect my dads wishes and go. I hope that everything goes well with you, keep us in touch and let us know how things are going

Helpful Tips

Tip Title
Please, if your husband is having rectal bleeding please get him a colonoscopy asap...My husband was diagnoased just a year ago with no ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Gastrointestinal Cancer Center