Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Teens get this?
An_245590 posted:
I am 16 year old female. Eat good very active but for the last few months I been having weird symtoms. I have low abdominal pain. Comes and goes usaly ignore it. I also fell like I have to use the restroom. When I don't need to. It's like I'm constipated all the time. When I end up geting movement it's usaly alot at onece and really runny. I get weird mucuas stuff come. I tiers alot and I spend alot of time on the toilet whats going on?

Last thing for the past few days I've been getting dizzy and blacking out...

Also I have no idea if it runs in my family but diabetes does.

brunosbud responded:
Impossible to guess based on the information provided but it does not sound good. Please see a physician about this matter, asap...

Before your first appointment, write (as you have) with as much detail as possible exactly what you have noticed developing in the last few months. What's different, are you under an unusual amount of pressure at school, how's homelife...detail your diet for an average week; is it cooked at home from scratch or are you eating out. Are you involved in any new activities that might expose you to different foods or chemicals. Fax your observations to your doctor before your appt. so the doctor can hit the ground running when he/she actually examines you.

Colorectal cancer is unusual for young teens since its very slow in developing; 9 out of 10 patients with CC are over the age of 50. Anythings possible but let's allow a physician to address your health issues at this time.

Continue to eat good and be very active. Good luck and please let us know what you discover.

Helpful Tips

How to increase Font Size
Hold down the Ctrl key and the plus sign key at the same time. Do this as many times as you need until you get to a font size that works ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 27 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Gastrointestinal Cancer Center