Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
CEA
46Hope posted:
Can anyone out there have heard what to do to prevent tumor marker to rise? After surgery mine went from .6 to 1 I will appreciate any insigth. Thank you.

SAKZN responded:
Hi

I am trying the natural way, so I am trying anti-oxidents/Omega 3's, Flaxeed/Linseed, Glutamine etc

Also look into Vitamin E & C seems to be some new findings.

I found research and reading up helps ..

Regards

smillsbc replied to SAKZN's response:
Look up on Youtube a man named Tavis Bradley. He has used tonics to help heal all kinds of cancer. His website is www.tavisbradley.org

CaBikerider replied to SAKZN's response:
This works for some but not all. I was detected with stage 3 colon cancer in late 2011. I had chemo and radiation early 2012 and it shrunk considerably. From then on, I refused surgery and went natural, no meat, processed foods, and the like. I did juicing, lots of anti-oxidants, and almost went vegan. What happened? It spread to the liver and now it's incurable. The good news is that I am reacting well to the chemo pills and my oncologist is fairly confident of controlling it.

Helpful Tips

How to increase Font Size
Hold down the Ctrl key and the plus sign key at the same time. Do this as many times as you need until you get to a font size that works ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 27 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Gastrointestinal Cancer Center