Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
worried !
wishing101 posted:
Hello , here is with i have been dealing with , awhile back ago i had really painfull poop with that came some blood .. i got worrie wint to the dr they did the finger test on me told me they didnt feel anything , but wanted to do a colon oskerfee on me , i didnt have any health covage so i couldnt do it now that sometime has pass just today my poop had a sharp pain and there was blood on the poop and when i wiped . and i do have this ball feeling when i try to see what was up there , i just got health covage but my obyn put me on a drug to help me a prego .. i will not know if i am for another 2 weeks should i go to my dr and tell her everything ,, or should i wait it out

junebugjelly responded:
You should tell your doctor immediately.

georgiagail replied to junebugjelly's response:
What you likely are experiencing is a hemorrhoid (i.e., that "ball" feeling is the enlarged blood vessel at the end of the rectum) but it is good to get this checked out medically.

If a hemorrhoid, waiting the 2 weeks should be fine.

Gail

wishing101 replied to georgiagail's response:
thank you georgiagail and junebugjellys , it hasnt happend since that night and your are right about a hemorrhiod , i started eating more fiber and yogurt and it seem to be helping if it happends again ill go to my dr but right now they wouldnt really be able to do anything bc we are waiting back to hear about a prego test .. thanks everyone

Helpful Tips

giving blood saved my life
My iron count was too low to give blood. This can come from internal bleeding. I jumped my colonoscopy schedule by 2.5 years. They found a ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Gastrointestinal Cancer Center