Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Hi
gseth posted:
It is not funny.

riverratttt47w responded:
no it isn't, I have issues as well from small intestine cancer, had one tumor removed with upper endo surgery and doc said he got it all and even called my wife to assure her the same. turns out he was wrong as my encronoligist sent me for body scan and found more lower and go Wednesday to talk with surgeon as to what type surgery and or treatments, this is all new to me and have lost parents to cancer as well so yes this scares me but trying to keep a good outlook. there is a site through American Cancer Society called Whatnext that is awesome and the people are of great help as it has ones that have been through it or getting ready to as well as caregivers to answer questions as they know a lot as well as they deal with patients like us. wish you the best my friend...prayers and blessings your way

Helpful Tips

giving blood saved my life
My iron count was too low to give blood. This can come from internal bleeding. I jumped my colonoscopy schedule by 2.5 years. They found a ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Gastrointestinal Cancer Center