Skip to content
rectal bleeding and black long stingy slimy stuff coming out
daddy783 posted:
think i tore sumthin inside my rectum..sumthing hurt inside and i felt in there to see and i felt a big bump like thing iside that hurts when you touch it..i have been constantly going to the restroom and passing alot of bright red blood everytime i go and have gone about 9 times so far...the last time i was laying in bed and felt a severe urge to go to the bathroom and almost went on myself it felt like it was bloating and making itself come out...there was alot of blood and alot of long black slimy stuff coming out..it was alot of it..really scary...i stand up and my head gets extremely dizzy and my whole body feels like it has electricity going through it...im really worried..can anyone help answer this...i really need to know whats wrong

georgiagail responded:
You're bleeding internally.

Get yourself to the ER. You are becoming quite anemic from this blood loss.

Gail

Helpful Tips

Colonscopy Prep -- Worked Great
I had a really good experience with my colonoscopy and wanted to advise folks. The day before the procedure only drink clear liquids, ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Gastrointestinal Cancer Center