Skip to content
not sure what to do....
livlost posted:
My husband and i have been trying for 2-3 yrs to get preganant. About two weeks before my last period i had very light spotting just one tiny spot and that was it. thinking i was starting my period i prepared. but my box of tampons sat on the shelf for four and a half weeks. So i began to beleive i was pregnant. Well two days ago i began getting horrible cramps in the morning and by the afternoon i was full blown period and then some. i was going through tampons like they were candy. and it wasn't just the waterfall coming out of me i had dime size red bloody chunks. not to get too gross. and terrible cramps a few even made me nausous.
Does this sound like a miscarraige to anyone? i never got to take the pregnancy test before my period started. Will it still read pregnant now if i was? i'm very confused as to what is happening.

vybe77 responded:
Hi liv, 1st of I wanted to say that there really is only 1 person that should be telling you what is happening to you and that is your family Dr. Of course people will tell you what they think happened but a full check up at your Drs office would offer you peace of mind..
It is possible that the 1st lonely spot of blood that you saw was implantation bleeding (from a starting pregnancy) and that would of been why you didnt get to use those tampons for those 4 weeks..unfortunately if that is what occurred then it also means that the blood and clots you passed probably were a m/c..
Again I stress that you should consult your Dr or Ob asap to get a medical diagnosis..
(((Hugs))) to you and I will be thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been married to DH since 2002. We had our daughter in 10/2008. We also have one angel baby ~!~ 2/2/2010, 11 weeks. My husband works long hours...More

Helpful Tips

How to increase Font Size
Hold down the Ctrl key and the plus sign key at the same time. Do this as many times as you need until you get to a font size that works ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 26 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.