Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Multiple Miscarriages
kristinmoser posted:
Well I had my first miscarriage on 9/16 after only knowing I was pregnant for 2 days. Still hit us pretty hard because we never thought something like this would happen to us. My levels dropped to normal right away so the Dr. said we could do whatever we wanted. We didn't really discuss it, but didn't prevent anything from happening. Sure enough we found out we were pregnant on 10/20 before I even got a cycle. Was nervous the whole time until I saw the little heartbeat at 6wks2days on 11/04. I had a bit of bleeding on 11/16 and went in first thing on 11/17. She couldn't find a heartbeat and the baby measures 7wks instead of 8wks. We never really got too excited the second time around, but I keep seeing the little flicker of the heartbeat in my head and don't understand how that could have happened. Maybe I'm only supposed to have one and we should be happy with that. Don't know if I can go through all of this emotionally again. Just keep battling myself as to what I could have done different or why this is all happening to me. Looking for some positive thoughts if anyone has them. Thanks.

RoseLynn02 responded:
It's not your fault. It's none of our faults that this happened to any of us. There isn't anything you could of done. Don't blame yourself. I lost my baby when I was 17 at 8wks gestation. I was too young to be a mom & had no way of taking care of my baby & would have been all alone as a single parent with no help. For me it just wasn't meant to be at that time. Now I'm 25 & I have 2 little girls. Maybe right now it isn't time for you to have another baby. Maybe you only have one for a reason unknown to you at the moment. Give yourself time. I know it has to be hard to loose 2 in a row like that. Just give yourself time & eventually it will get easier.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a mother of two grown sons, have a great daughter-in-law, granddaughter and grandson. I have fibromyalgia and by the early/mid 90's tha...More

Helpful Tips

my loss
I have three girls, you would have been my fourth baby. I have three children left to brighten my day, make me smile and forget for a ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 29 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.