Skip to content
blighted ovum then miscarriage 2 months later
darrelsmommy posted:
just introducing myself here. I have one son and we were thrilled to find out we were pregnant in july. I go in for an early ultrasound and low and behold i have a blighted ovum and need to have a d&c as I was detaching but not dilating, this happened in october. fast forward to december, find out i am pregnant again and we are thrilled again. go home for christmas, spend a day in an er so we come back to our home and i spend mroe time in t he er. finally on dec 28th, i have a natural miscarriage. has anyone been through this? I want to start trying to conceive right away. Any ideas?

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Sarah. Where shall I start. I has been a long 15 months since all this happened. First, I have two beautiful children my son (10) and daugh...More

Helpful Tips

my loss
I have three girls, you would have been my fourth baby. I have three children left to brighten my day, make me smile and forget for a ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 29 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.