Skip to content
tikalyn posted:
Hi, my name is martika, i have a 15 month old son, i got married may 2011 since then i have had 2 miscarrages, the first was 2 days after my wedding, i was 9 weeks pregnant, the next was oct 3rd a few das before my sons birthday, i was 8 weeks pregnant. i suffer from depression, and its getting worse, on xmas eve, i held one of my hubands baby cousins, he was 5 months and 11 lbs, i started bawling, i hope im not going to be lie this for ever *RIP MOMMYS ANGELS*
An_240941 responded:
I'm sorry for your losses. All I can say is just hold your son tight & be thankful for him & remember that all things happen for a reason & when the time is right will birth another child. I lost a baby almost 9yrs ago now but now I'm married & I have 2 beautiful little girls. Have you considered getting counseling or going to a support group for you depression? Are you on or have you considered anti-depressants? My sister has natural occuring scar tissue lining her uteri. She had 9 m/c's(or more) between her 2 sons who are 7yrs apart. My sister-in-law is double uterio & was never suppose to be bale to conceive. she got pregnant with twins, one in each uteri, one survived & the other did not, but she had to carry the deceased child to term for the other to survive & had to have both the living & the dead child cut from her body & with her the same occurred... 7yrs later she birthed another son. In time you will have another child... just remember these true stories & how they show things happen for a reason, when it's the right time it will happen. Much love tikalyn, much love.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello, I am a 24 year old mother and wife. I have been through one miscarriage, May 2008, and one abdominal pregnancy July 2010. My grief at this poi...More

Helpful Tips

How to increase Font Size
Hold down the Ctrl key and the plus sign key at the same time. Do this as many times as you need until you get to a font size that works ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 26 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.