Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Miscarried today
preciouslittleone posted:
I've been having cramps and bleeding since Tuesday and doctor took an ultrasound yesterday and said my baby was measuring 5 weeks at the most when I should have been 8 weeks. They took blood to measure my hormone levels and today he called to tell me my hormone levels were dropping and that I was miscarrying and if it didn't happen within a week to follow up with him. I got out of the car at WalMart today and could feel it happen, so I rushed to the bathroom. I'm hoping to heal soon. Boyfriend and I are going to wait at least 3 months to try again.

In the meantime, I'm going to work on myself, becoming healthier, losing at least 17 lbs and working on a healthy lifestyle. Both my boyfriend and I are coping well, we know that it wasn't meant to be but that we are meant to have a healthy beautiful baby when the time is right.

J.

hlvmom10 responded:
I am sorry for what you both are going through. I miscarried in September. And like you, "dot" was measuring 5 weeks when I was supposed to be 8 or 9 weeks. It is hard. Give yourself plenty of time to grieve. I hope you feel better soon.

B.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Susan and I am 31. My husband is Brian and he is 35. We have been married since 2005. Kayla was born August 23, 2008. She is our only child...More

Helpful Tips

my loss
I have three girls, you would have been my fourth baby. I have three children left to brighten my day, make me smile and forget for a ... More
Was this Helpful?
20 of 28 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!