Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Miscarried today
preciouslittleone posted:
I've been having cramps and bleeding since Tuesday and doctor took an ultrasound yesterday and said my baby was measuring 5 weeks at the most when I should have been 8 weeks. They took blood to measure my hormone levels and today he called to tell me my hormone levels were dropping and that I was miscarrying and if it didn't happen within a week to follow up with him. I got out of the car at WalMart today and could feel it happen, so I rushed to the bathroom. I'm hoping to heal soon. Boyfriend and I are going to wait at least 3 months to try again.

In the meantime, I'm going to work on myself, becoming healthier, losing at least 17 lbs and working on a healthy lifestyle. Both my boyfriend and I are coping well, we know that it wasn't meant to be but that we are meant to have a healthy beautiful baby when the time is right.

J.

hlvmom10 responded:
I am sorry for what you both are going through. I miscarried in September. And like you, "dot" was measuring 5 weeks when I was supposed to be 8 or 9 weeks. It is hard. Give yourself plenty of time to grieve. I hope you feel better soon.

B.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi everyone!! I am 31, Dh is 26 and we have two fur babies. We have been TTC since October, are having problems maintaining a pregnancy. We have had t...More

Helpful Tips

my loss
I have three girls, you would have been my fourth baby. I have three children left to brighten my day, make me smile and forget for a ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.