Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Just having a rough day..
britt200408 posted:
A little backstory, I was 10 weeks along with my 2nd child and at the first ultrasound there was no heartbeat. I had a d&c on 11-14-11. It has definitely been a roller coaster of emotions since then, but I have been feeling pretty good lately. Well today it is just catching up with me. My little sister just found out she's having a girl, and I couldn't be more excited for her. But, she is due 2 days before I was, so it is extremely bittersweet. Every milestone she reaches, I should be reaching with her. I should be finding out my baby's gender this week as well. We should be planning our joint baby shower. We were so excited to do this together! Ugh.

And my sister in law is due March 21, so I am going to her baby shower in a few weeks. I am so excited to be an aunt for the first time and excited that DS will finally have some other kids to play with! (he's the first of his generation on both my side and DH's side). It's just hard. I knew it would be hard and I just want June to be here and gone already.

Thanks for letting me vent. Here's to the future and all of us finally finding peace in our situations. <3

J9812 responded:
I also was expecting a June due date and understand the feeling of passing milestones and seeing others enjoy their pregnancies. I would be 20 weeks along now if hadn't miscarried. These thoughts are with me everyday so I also can't wait to get through the month of June either.

I hope you find strength and support during this difficult season of baby showers and other folks' milestones. Your loss was significant and I hope you find peace in time.

Spotlight: Member Stories

in 2010 i was diagnosed with endometriosis. I was told one of my fallopian tubes was blocked and the other one was slow. They said it would be very di...More

Helpful Tips

my loss
I have three girls, you would have been my fourth baby. I have three children left to brighten my day, make me smile and forget for a ... More
Was this Helpful?
20 of 28 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!