Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Dealing
SimonaSwaby posted:
It's been three months since I lost my son and I hurt everyday. I wish I could get pregnant again but I can't even start my cycle. I want my husband to get me pregnant so bad but he won't how do I get over this?

alaska_mommy responded:
All I can say is it takes time. You're mourning the child you lost, and just like with any death, it's not a quick return to life as usual. You have to go through those feelings and eventually you will find peace, but for now it's hard. Talk over with your husband how you're feeling, but it sounds like 3 months later you should be physically ok to try again...maybe he's just not ready yet. He is probably grieving too. Give it time...comfort each other...and take care of yourself.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 21 years old, my boyfriend is 23 and we have been together for 2 and a half years. We just recently had our 2nd miscarriage, exactly one year ...More

Helpful Tips

How to increase Font Size
Hold down the Ctrl key and the plus sign key at the same time. Do this as many times as you need until you get to a font size that works ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 26 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.