Skip to content
not sure what to do anymore....
JayyCd posted:
So a year and 7 months ago I was 23 weeks pregnant with my first (and so far only) child Leon Vincent James Marcum. All ive ever wanted from life is to be a mom but fate has apparently decided i dont deserve that because tragety struck and for unknown reasons i misscarried my son was dead and there was nothing i could do and people though i was over reacting when i fell into a deep depresion. anyway ive coped with minimal suport from friends and family but my feince and i have been trying to concive again sence i was able to have sex after giving birth to my 1 oz son..... we have obviously been unsuccessfull and im not ready to give up. i also suspect i have pcos but i dont have medical coverage so im kinda stuck. i dont know what to do next and i dont have anyone to relate to or talk to who has overcome this obsticle.... can someone help me?

An_240941 responded:
I would say that you need to get some type of medical insurance before you try to conceive again and that you need to see what you need to do to find out if you have pcos. I'm sorry for your loss, but I don't think it's very responsible to try to conceive again until you get everything straightened out medically, have insurance, and become more emotionally stable. It's too much of an impulsive action and seems more so to be to try and cover your pain. I wish you the best of luck....My loss was 9yrs ago and I still think about it all the time, it still hurts to this day, and I have 2 beautiful healthy daughters now. I'm grateful for what I have, but I never want to forget the one I lost...that baby was my child too and I will still always be it's mother.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Christina - Texas - Married to DH May 2003, 1 D/S Oct-2003, 1 M/C April 2010, 2nd M/C possible Twins 6/2010 currently TTC #5/6 was a member of the We...More

Helpful Tips

my loss
I have three girls, you would have been my fourth baby. I have three children left to brighten my day, make me smile and forget for a ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 29 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.